Thursday, September 07, 2006

CPF Co'ordinator quoted in Guardian

If you want to get your name in a national broadsheet you usually have to do something really quite impressive or really quite bad. However, CPF Co-ordinator Paul Burgin has been quoted in the Guardian newspaper on Tues 05 Sep for neither of these reasons, but simply for his comments from his personal blog Mars Hill on the death of Steve Irwin this week! Paul was quoted as saying:

I have to admit that my first thoughts were "He hasn't been stupid and messed around with a Croc again!"

It should be pointed out however, that this is slightly out of context. What Paul actually said was:

Was shocked to read of his death this morning, although I have to admit that my first thoughts, as I started to read this, were "He hasn't been stupid and messed around with a Croc again!"Thoughts must be with his wife and two small children.

Well you live and learn don't you! :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home